Initial Course of Nail Modeling
Ten lessons – 107 academic hours
The course is calculated on 107 academic hours and is recommended for beginners.
Upon completion of training, participants receive an international certificate.
The training center helps with the search for models.
All practical lessons are hold at the training center materials.
- History of the nail modeling
- Organization of the work in the salon and modern trends of salon business
- Anatomy and Microbiology (diseases of the skin and nails)
- Disinfection and Sterilization
- Materials and tools
- Classification of gels
- Nail modeling using nail tips
- Nail modeling using disposable forms*
- Gel manicure*
- Gel correction*
* Practical lessons with “French”