Nail Care Specialist
Twenty-six lessons – 212 academic hours
The course is calculated on 212 academic hours and is recommended for beginners.
Upon completion of training, participants receive an international certificate.
The training center helps with the search for models.
All practical lessons are hold at the training center materials.
- History of the manicure, pedicure and the nail modeling.
- Organization of the work in the salon and modern trends of salon business
- Anatomy and Microbiology (diseases of the skin and nails)
- Disinfection and Sterilization
- Materials and tools
- All kinds of manicure (classic, European, male, children)
- Classic and European pedicure
- Additional services (hand and feet massage, SPA procedures, paraffin for hands)
- Feet problem solving (plantar callosities, calluses, ingrown nails)
- Covering with nail polish, gel polish
- Repairs to the natural nail
- Classification of gels
- Nail modeling using nail tips
- Nail modeling using disposable forms*
- Design with nail polish, gel polish, liquid color gels
- Use of design in modeling
- Gel manicure*
- Smart System. Modern alternative to traditional nail modeling
- Gel correction*
* Practical lessons with “French”