Ten lessons – 60 academic hours
The course is calculated on 60 academic hours and is recommended for beginners.
Upon completion of training, participants receive an international certificate.
In one day can be conducted several lessons.
The training center helps with the search for models.
All practical lessons are hold at the training center materials.
- History of pedicure.
- Organization of the work in the salon and modern trends of salon business
- Anatomy and Microbiology (diseases of the skin and nails)
- Disinfection and Sterilization
- Materials and tools
- Classic and European pedicure
- Additional services (feet massage, SPA procedures)
- Covering with nail polish, gel polish
- Design with nail polish, gel polish