Competition Nail Modeling
Three lessons – 30 academic hours
The course is calculated on 30 academic hours. The course is designed for artists who have experience in the nail forms recommended as preparation for the competition.
Upon completion of training, participants receive an international certificate.
The training center helps with the search for models.
All practical lessons are hold at the training center materials.
- The main stages used for the competition nails
- Selecting model (factors that influence on the success and quality considering on the anatomical features of the hands and nails)
- Preparing the model for the competition
- Materials and tools
- Techniques of the procedure.
- Modeling of competition nails by the method of CNI