Tendencies of Modern Hardware Pedicure.
Three days – 50 academic hours
The course is calculated on 50 academic hours (teory and 6 models) and is recommended for masters who have basic education of pedicure.
Upon completion of training, participants receive an international certificate.
In one day can be conducted several lessons.
The training center helps with the search for models.
All practical lessons are hold at the training center materials.
- History of the pedicure
- Materials and tools
- The pedicure machine
- Disinfection and Sterilization
- A method of the procedure – the hardware (dry) pedicure
- Feet problem solving (plantar callosities, calluses, ingrown nails, cracks, warts, fungal)
- Classification of gels
- Covering with nail polish, gel polish, gel
- Repairs to the natural nail