Surfaces for Application
Smooth dry surface:
- protective gel (without dispersion);
- Gel polish (without dispersion);
- Quick-gel and other low-dispersion gels.
If you are using gel with dispersion, remove the dispersion layer with surface cleaner CNI, and then on dry smooth surface applied Metallizer.
Do not apply Metallizer on dispersion layer or on non-polymerized gel, because the material can be pulled away.
Do not apply Metallizer on natural nails or nail polish.
- Ideally suited low-dispersion PULSAR Express Finish TopCoat for designs and as an intermediate layer. The polymerization time in the UV lamp 2-3 minutes, in the Mix lamp- 60 seconds.
- Gloss, Glance, Flash, Shine CNI.
- For matte effect use PULSAR Matte TopCoat.
Without a protective coating is easily removed with surface cleaner, which is very convenient when performing complicated designs or the need to correct design.
Do not leave without protective gel, because it is not resistant to aggressive liquids.
It is not recommended to cover Metallizer with protective nail polish. Perhaps blurred color.
Types of Designs
Suitable for all types of nail design (flat, volume, etc.):
- Full covering
- All types of French
- „Drop” technique
- Drawing elements with thin brushes, etc.
To create 3D design, Metallizer is applied to the finished 3D design (thin drawings, larger forms) and then, after applying and drying, apply protective coat.